All of the details you’ll need to know before you go!
Reserve online at vancouverebikeadventures.com or call us at 778-241-6151.
Full payment at time of booking.
Accepted methods of payment:
- Online payment at vancouverebikeadventures.com (Visa, MC, AMEX)
- Phone orders: Interac e-transfer (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bank transfer/wire (contact us for banking info if you prefer this option)
All tours are in $CAD + GST (5% in BC). Our website – vancouverebikeadventures.com will convert any currency to $CAD.
Rates are per person. As our tours are limited to small numbers and fill quickly, we recommend booking early.
- Self Guided (with aid of Navigation unit) E-Bike Adventure Tours – $89.00 + tax (BC GST 5%)
- Professionally Guided E-Bike Adventure Tours – $124.00 + tax (BC GST 5%)
- Self-Guided Sunset Tour – $99.00 + tax (BC GST 5%)
You will receive confirmation upon full payment either online or over the phone.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Full refund for cancellation up to 1 day (24hours) prior to scheduled tour departure time.
- Full refund for cancelled tours due to weather (at the discretion of the tour guide).
- No refunds for cancellation less than 24hours from scheduled tour departure time.
No exceptions are made to our cancellation policy, including weather and personal emergencies. There is no refund for arriving late or departing early from a tour, nor for any meals, or services not used while on tour. Vancouver E-Bike Adventures is not responsible for cancellations, amendments, or additional fees incurred by clients due to acts of nature, civil unrest, terrorism, strikes, work stoppage, force majeur, or inclement weather. Vancouver E-Bike Adventures reserves the right to cancel a tour. While this is rare, in the event of cancellation, a full refund will be sent to the client and constitutes full settlement. Vancouver E-Bike Adventures is not responsible for expenses incurred such as pre-paid hotel reservations or non-refundable airline tickets or non-refundable travel awards.
Click here to complete a Waiver Form for each participant
- Clients are responsible for the loss, theft, or damage of any and all Vancouver E-Bike Adventures equipment rented and/or accepted by them on the tour. This includes, but not limited to electric bike, navigation unit, lock, cooler, and helmet.
- Clients are responsible for selecting a tour suitable for their athletic ability. They are responsible for reading all tour details, informing us of any medical or dietary restrictions, signing our assumption of risk form, and obeying all safe biking rules.
- Clients are responsible for their individual health and dietary restrictions regarding consumption of Vancouver E-Bike Adventures supplied drinks and food items.
- In connection with bicycle trips offered by Vancouver E-Bike Adventures, clients must wear a bicycle helmet while on tour.
- Vancouver E-Bike Adventures reserves the right to decline or withhold service to any person who, for physical or other reasons, may endanger the well-being or enjoyment of the group.
- Vancouver E-Bike Adventures is not responsible for the actions of our contracted service providers. Vancouver E-Bike Adventures is not responsible for cancellations, amendments, or additional fees incurred by clients due to acts of nature, civil unrest, terrorism, strikes, work stoppage, force majeure, or inclement weather.
We are constantly fine-tuning our trips and, on occasion, we may amend an itinerary to include a different route. All efforts are made to keep any changes to a minimum, and our alternatives will be of the highest quality, as always offered by Vancouver E-Bike Adventures.
Vancouver E-Bike Adventures respects your privacy. We never sell your address or private information to commercial entities. If you are receiving multiple copies of our e-mails or brochures, please contact us by phone or e-mail and we will revise your address.
Vancouver E-Bike Adventures
Vancouver, BC Canada V6K 1Y2
Updated: Jan 29, 2019